Monday, July 24, 2017

You're a Magical Mermaid with Spectrum Noir!

Hi!
I created this fun card for my daughter, using my Spectrum Aqua, Illustrator and Sparkle Markers.


I stamped the mermaid and sentiment onto Watercolour Cardstock and colored them in with Illustrator Markers EB1, BO3, HB1, HB2, FS4, FS6, GT1, GT1, and the Blender.


I then added some color to the sentiment and background with Aquas Sea Green, Purple, and Kingfisher.  I finished off the card with the Crystal Clear Sparkle Marker and some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today!



SUPPLIES:

Illustrator Markers EB1, BO3, HB1, HB2, FS4, FS6, GT1, GT1, Blender
Aqua Markers Sea Green, Purple, Kingfisher,
Sparkle Markers Crystal Clear
Watercolor Cardstock, Premium White Cardstock

Other Supplies: Mermazing (Neat & Tangled), Onxy Black Ink (Tsukineko), Clear Embossing Powder (Ranger), Therm O Web 3D Foam Squares

All Spectrum Noir supplies available on the Crafter's Companion Website, unless otherwise noted.  Affiliate links used.



Let's Connect! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!!! :)